Beginning November 1, a group of 100 bloggers (Facebookers, Tweeters) will be sweetening the world with poetry words. It’s simple. Once a month, for six months, they will:
1. share photo poetry quotes, with just 5 friends. Delivery is easy through our new WordCandy poetry-based app, via email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
2. post one photo poetry quote, on their blogs or on their Facebook wall. The post will link back to our WordCandy app, so others can also find their way to sweet words. Some bloggers are already using the photo quotes as poetry-writing prompts. Try it?
In exchange for our bloggers’ sweetness, we will be promoting their blogs on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest, and giving them permanent links here at Tweetspeak Poetry.
Right now, we have a few more slots open, if you’re interested in being one of the 100 Sweet Bloggers. Just comment in the comment box to this post, if you’d like to be included in this special project. First-come, first-served. Then, on October 26th, we’ll send you everything you need to get started.
Yes, we’re excited about sweetening the world with poetry words.
If you become part of our sweet poetry effort, consider grabbing one of our Sweet Blogger badges. Sure, we’d ask that you only take a Featured Blogger badge if you actually join the project 🙂
Take Poetry to Work with One of Our Sweet Mugs, Today!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by L.L. Barkat (see all)
- Between Friends: Poetry as Shorthand - June 27, 2019
- Build Your Friendships With the Power of Curiosity—5 Ideas! - May 20, 2019
- Making aLife With Poetry, Together - April 10, 2019