Reach into your closet and pull out something stylish, fun, romantic, or rugged. Put it on. Today’s the day to dress up for Twirl, no matter your personal style.
If you already own the recently-released digital version of the book, snap a picture of you holding it. Add the hashtag #dressedupfortwirl on Twitter or Instagram, so we can find you. We’d love to feature you here and link out, if your pic is a…fit. (Pun intended!)
3 Ideas For the Introverts Among Us
1. Don’t want to personally dress up for Twirl? Some of us might rather dress Twirl up. Snap a pic of Twirl, dressed up by you.
2. Craft a poem to dress Twirl up with your words.
3. Share a Twirl fashion sighting (pic of Twirl in a clothing or shoe store).
Whatever kind of fun suits you best!
If you don’t own Twirl yet, we’d love for you to, well…try it on today.
Click to purchase the just-released paperback version, and get ready for an inspiring read that will leave you dreaming about the reading and writing life, in full color.
We’re happy to wait for your pic, once you get the book in hand. And we can’t wait to see (or hear) what you decide to wear, to open this story and make it your own.
What They’re Saying
Callie Feyen has such a knack for telling personal stories that transcend her own life. In my years in publishing, I’ve seen how hard that is—but she makes it seem effortless, and her book is such a pleasure. It’s funny, it’s warm, it’s enlightening. Callie writes about two of the most important things in life—books and clothes—in utterly delightful and truly moving ways. I’m impressed by how non-gimmicky and fresh her writing is. I love this book.”
—Sarah Smith, Executive Editor Prevention magazine; former Executive Editor Redbook magazine
Twirl gives language to the fierce concerns of an ordinary woman. It tracks small but defining moments, attesting to the joys of design and the pleasure of color we feel as we choose and joke and work and play in jeans, sandals, a coat, T-shirts. Start reading and you will be hooked.
—Jeanne Murray Walker, author of The Geography of Memory
- From A to Z, the Abecedarian Isn’t Just for Chaucer—Poetry Prompt! - October 1, 2023
- 10 Great Medieval Vibes Photos to Inspire Your Writing! - September 18, 2023
- Poetry Club: Coffee Shop Collage—”Do the Shells Still Hear” - September 14, 2023