T. S. Poetry Press recently released a new title in the Masters in Fine Living Series, On Being a Writer: 12 Simple Habits for a Writing Life that Lasts, by Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig. Now there’s been a rash of sightings of the book in the wild, from sidling up to the laundry and dirty dishes to making music, making friends at the library, and making merry and bright for the holiday season.
Where have you seen On Being a Writer in the wild?
1. On Being a Writer doing dishes
2. On Being a Writer hanging with the laundry
Photos by Darlene
3. On Being a Writer making music
Photo by Donna Falcone
4. On Being a Writer hanging out online
Photo by Glynn Young
5. On Being a Writer enjoying tea and a view
Photo by Lane Arnold.
6. On Being a Writer reading poetry (as anyone aspiring to be a good writer should do)
7. On Being a Writer visiting friends at the library
8. On Being a Writer getting comfy
Photos by Laura Lynn Brown
9. On Being a Writer enjoying a good meal
Photo by Michelle Ortega
10. On Being a Writer getting festive for the holidays
Photo by Diana Trautwein
Take your own copy of On Being a Writer out for a little trip on the wild side. Tweet to us at @tspoetry or tag us on Facebook. We’d love to see where the writing life takes you.
Buy On Being a Writer now
- Earth Song Poem Featured on The Slowdown!—Birds in Home Depot - February 7, 2023
- The Rapping in the Attic—Happy Holidays Fun Video! - December 21, 2022
- Video: Earth Song: A Nature Poems Experience—Enchanting! - December 6, 2022
Maureen Doallas says
All fun! My favorite is Diana’s image.
Charity Singleton Craig says
This is so fun! I love that On Being a Writer is a book that goes with you, a book you take places.
Ann Kroeker says
Yes! A book you take places, and hopefully a book that takes you places, too, in your writing life!
L. L. Barkat says
Number 6 totally made me smile 🙂
I see that On Being a Writer has an active intellectual and social life 😉
Laura Brown says
That it makes you smile makes me smile.
Marcy Terwilliger says
Glynn got me on number 4, maybe if I would get off the computer there would be more time to read that book. Along with the other ones I’ve ordered. New tag for my bucket list for 2015, this is going to be fun.
Diana Trautwein says
What a fun collection! Thanks for including me.
Janis@Heart-Filled Moments says
Thank you for the reminder that this great book is hanging out just where I can grab it. I think I’ll do that now.