T. S. Poetry Press recently released a new title in the Masters in Fine Living Series, On Being a Writer: 12 Simple Habits for a Writing Life that Lasts, by Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig. Now there’s been a rash of sightings of the book in the wild, from sidling up to the laundry and dirty dishes to making music, making friends at the library, and making merry and bright for the holiday season.
Where have you seen On Being a Writer in the wild?
1. On Being a Writer doing dishes
2. On Being a Writer hanging with the laundry
Photos by Darlene
3. On Being a Writer making music
Photo by Donna Falcone
4. On Being a Writer hanging out online
Photo by Glynn Young
5. On Being a Writer enjoying tea and a view
Photo by Lane Arnold.
6. On Being a Writer reading poetry (as anyone aspiring to be a good writer should do)
7. On Being a Writer visiting friends at the library
8. On Being a Writer getting comfy
Photos by Laura Lynn Brown
9. On Being a Writer enjoying a good meal
Photo by Michelle Ortega
10. On Being a Writer getting festive for the holidays
Photo by Diana Trautwein
Take your own copy of On Being a Writer out for a little trip on the wild side. Tweet to us at @tspoetry or tag us on Facebook. We’d love to see where the writing life takes you.
Buy On Being a Writer now
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by LW Willingham (see all)
- Book Club: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Sfumato - June 6, 2019
- Book Club: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Curiosità - May 23, 2019
- Book Club: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: The Renaissance Person - May 16, 2019