Many people like poetry…
…but they don’t seek it out, because they don’t know where or how to find the best. If they receive it as a gift, they find they are quite happy for the chance to read.
So, why not give the gift of poetry? Someone is waiting for wonderful words.
Every Day Poems offers
• the best in poetry
• a daily invitation to slowness
• beautiful art
• monthly themes
• convenient Monday to Friday inbox delivery
When you purchase by PayPal
1. specify who we should send your gift to and what the occasion is
2. include their email
3. We’ll send a message card (sample occasion card below), to share the good news of the gift and get the subscription going!
To buy Every Day Poems via PayPal, at $5.99 per year, click Subscribe…
Featured photo by Sarah Giboni, Creative Commons, via Flickr.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by tspoetry (see all)
- The Writing Life Workshop: A Practice That Sustains - March 26, 2020
- Poetry on the Menu: A 30-Day Writing Challenge - January 31, 2020
- Holidays by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow—And Happy Ones, to You! - December 20, 2019