The challenge will focus on food in a fun way, from a few different angles:
• discovering the beauties of a plant-rich food lifestyle
• helpful tips and tricks for such a lifestyle
• maximizing your food dollars and reducing waste
• exploring the connection between food and health
• exploring the connection between food and climate
See Day 1 (sample of things to come)
Check out the first post, which is a sample of things to come!
Poem From Day 1
Barley comes in little pearls
I’ve never sought to own.
Millet makes me wonder:
could I eat it till it’s gone?
Bulgar sounds unfriendly,
but I’m betting on its iron.
Buckwheat offers pancakes!
It’ll be the first I try on.
Want to Get a Daily Inbox Delivery of the Challenge?
Come April, the challenge will begin. Our patrons can choose to receive a daily inbox delivery of the challenge, complete with meditative photo.
See another sample (we love the strawberries)
If you’d like this choice, become a patron today.
Or, Try Earth to Poetry
Not keen on food? For a more general earth, self, and other-care challenge, you could use our book Earth to Poetry, which is based on last year’s Poetic Earth Month project.