Here’s how to participate:
1. Join our team at Drawdown. It’s totally free. Just search for Tweetspeak Poetry and use the password seriousfun
2. Choose a few daily or one-time actions to explore from April 4-25 (Not sure how to do this? Click on one of the Challenges boxes, and go from there.)
3. Use your explorations as grist for poem-making
4. Post your poems to our Community page (and note that it’s related to Drawdown)
That’s it. If we see a poem we think would be a great fit for publishing in Every Day Poems, we’ll contact you to ask for permission to feature. Or, we might highlight in a roundup here at Tweetspeak.
Photo by Joel Olives, Creative Commons, via Flickr.
- Celebrate! A Christmas Carol Illustrated + Poetry Prompt - December 7, 2022
- Making Peace With Paradise—Celebrate + Poetry Prompt! - September 15, 2022
- Summer Respite + Take Your Poet to Work Day - July 15, 2022