Here’s how to participate:
1. Join our team at Drawdown. It’s totally free. Just search for Tweetspeak Poetry and use the password seriousfun
2. Choose a few daily or one-time actions to explore from April 4-25 (Not sure how to do this? Click on one of the Challenges boxes, and go from there.)
3. Use your explorations as grist for poem-making
4. Post your poems to our Community page (and note that it’s related to Drawdown)
That’s it. If we see a poem we think would be a great fit for publishing in Every Day Poems, we’ll contact you to ask for permission to feature. Or, we might highlight in a roundup here at Tweetspeak.
Photo by Joel Olives, Creative Commons, via Flickr.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by tspoetry (see all)
- Fall Workshop Series: Part II Open for Registration Now - August 12, 2019
- Starts Today—The Making of a Heroine: Writing Workshop - August 5, 2019
- April Photo ‘n Poem Prompt—What the Tree Sees - April 8, 2019