Earlier this morning, I found this tweet from one of our @tspoetry tweeters:
— tspoetry (@tspoetry) January 16, 2014
Oh, that made me laugh. And I *do* love to laugh. I also love to read beautiful words or look at beautiful pictures. So.
Would you like to get featured in some of our upcoming How to Read a Poem Top 10s?
1. Tweet your ideas, your poems, or your pictures on the concept of “how to read a poem”
2. Use the hashtag #howtoreadapoem
3. Include an @tspoetry in the tweet
We can’t wait to see how you suggest to read a poem.
Photo by Tania Runyan, author of How to Read a Poem (Based on the Billy Collins Poem “Introduction to Poetry”). Post by L.L. Barkat, who loves to laugh.
- The 7 Principles of Making Friendship Work-Part III: Love and a Little GPS - December 1, 2020
- The 7 Principles Series—Part II, How to Ruin a Relationship in 4 Easy Conflict Moves - October 3, 2020
- 10 Ways to Be a Totally Epic Literary Citizen - August 3, 2020