Self portrait in a mug?
Yes. If you take a cool picture of yourself reflected in (or overshadowing) one of our beautiful TSPoetry mugs (or a mug of your own), we’ll post your picture and a link to you on our Facebook Wall.
Post entries accepted through March 31st.
Top entry will receive a choice of:
1. a poem written just for you, put on a mug with a gorgeous photo from Kelly Sauer Photography
2. a poem of your own, put on a mug with choice of Kelly Sauer photo (photo options to come 🙂
Laura Boggess is the sweet person offering to have the winner’s custom poem (or a poem of his/her own) put on a mug with Kelly Sauer’s gorgeous photography. Here’s to beautiful mornings with a beautiful cuppa!
Drop your entry link here before March 31st. Or post it on our TSPoetryPress Facebook Wall.
Buy a year of Every Day Poems, just $5.99— Read a poem a day, become a better poet. In March we’re exploring the theme Angels.
- The 7 Principles of Making Friendship Work-Part III: Love and a Little GPS - December 1, 2020
- The 7 Principles Series—Part II, How to Ruin a Relationship in 4 Easy Conflict Moves - October 3, 2020
- 10 Ways to Be a Totally Epic Literary Citizen - August 3, 2020