Self portrait in a mug?
Yes. If you take a cool picture of yourself reflected in (or overshadowing) one of our beautiful TSPoetry mugs (or a mug of your own), we’ll post your picture and a link to you on our Facebook Wall.
Post entries accepted through March 31st.
Top entry will receive a choice of:
1. a poem written just for you, put on a mug with a gorgeous photo from Kelly Sauer Photography
2. a poem of your own, put on a mug with choice of Kelly Sauer photo (photo options to come 🙂
Laura Boggess is the sweet person offering to have the winner’s custom poem (or a poem of his/her own) put on a mug with Kelly Sauer’s gorgeous photography. Here’s to beautiful mornings with a beautiful cuppa!
Drop your entry link here before March 31st. Or post it on our TSPoetryPress Facebook Wall.
Buy a year of Every Day Poems, just $2.99— Read a poem a day, become a better poet. In March we’re exploring the theme Angels.
You Might Also Like
- Poems From the Coffee Shop: Pine Needle Tea and Small Kindnesses - March 25, 2020
- Poems From the Coffee Shop—Chamomile and Wild Honeyed Bread - March 19, 2020
- Home Ed 101: Setting Up Your Home School Classroom - March 16, 2020