This past week, at T. S. Poetry Press Facebook, we asked for help to make a poetic Wordle. People answered three questions, which we used as grist:
1. one of your favorite poets?
2. one of your favorite poetry books?
3. one of your favorite lines from a poem?
How about you? Would you consider Wordling, using some kind of poetic grist? What would you use?
If you decide to try it out, post your Wordle on your blog, with an explanation of what kinds of material you used to create it. Then share your Wordle with us by next Wednesday, May 18th, for definite links and possible feature here at Tweetspeak Poetry. Just drop your link on the T. S. Wall.
So many ways to play with words… 🙂
Visit L.L. Barkat at Seedlings in Stone, for more on writing, poetry, art and life.
- The Generativity of Wild Things: On Rethinking Our Relationship With Money - January 16, 2021
- The 7 Principles of Making Friendship Work-Part III: Love and a Little GPS - December 1, 2020
- The 7 Principles Series—Part II, How to Ruin a Relationship in 4 Easy Conflict Moves - October 3, 2020