This past week, at T. S. Poetry Press Facebook, we asked for help to make a poetic Wordle. People answered three questions, which we used as grist:
1. one of your favorite poets?
2. one of your favorite poetry books?
3. one of your favorite lines from a poem?
How about you? Would you consider Wordling, using some kind of poetic grist? What would you use?
If you decide to try it out, post your Wordle on your blog, with an explanation of what kinds of material you used to create it. Then share your Wordle with us by next Wednesday, May 18th, for definite links and possible feature here at Tweetspeak Poetry. Just drop your link on the T. S. Wall.
So many ways to play with words… 🙂
Visit L.L. Barkat at Seedlings in Stone, for more on writing, poetry, art and life.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by L.L. Barkat (see all)
- Stairs & Ascensions: Lighthouse in New Jersey - September 30, 2019
- Between Friends: Two Writers Try Out the Friendship Project (And Get a Few Surprises) - August 8, 2019
- Between Friends: Poetry as Shorthand - June 27, 2019