Want to get your poems published? This excerpt from How to Write a Poem
will give you the best guidance!
GET TIPS ON:
• How to avoid sneaky scams
• How to write the 2 kinds of query letter
• Finding the markets that want YOUR poems
• How you’ll get paid
• How to make your poems look their best
• How to avoid submissions chaos
You’ll also discover when it’s safe to pay a fee, how to handle the confusing world of “simultaneous submissions,” what to expect on timing, and how to get on an editor’s good side!
I’ve read several books on this topic, and this is the one I would recommend first”
This excerpt on how to get your poems published is from How to Write a Poem: Based on the Billy Collins Poem “Introduction to Poetry”—a book from T. S. Poetry Press.