You can keep, save, and make your life with poems.
Use this “poetry journal” excerpt from The Joy of Poetry
to send you on your way.
GET TIPS ON:
• The 2 main sections to include
• How to easily find the best poems
• The surprising key questions to ask when you journal
• The materials you’ll need
• How to make the habit stick
• How to make the practice simple and quick
A gem of a book. I will read this again and again. It’s so sane. Funny and warmly human and wise.”
—William C. Klein
This excerpt on how to keep a poetry journal is from The Joy of Poetry: How to Keep, Save & Make Your Life With Poems—a book from T. S. Poetry Press.